"Who Else Wants to Restore the Adventure in Medicine, Change Lives for the Better, & Increase Profits So Much That It's Easy to Take Time Off and BREATHE?"
And Then Use That Extra Time To Do Charity Work, Write Your Book, and Spend Time with Family...Without Worrying if
"OBAMA Care" Will Pay Your Bills!
June 12-14, 2014. Fairhope, AL
From: Charles Runels, MD
I remember 11 years ago, when I sat down, did the math, and realized that there would be no way for me to support my sons as a physician AND actually have time to be with my sons if I continued to rely on insurance to pay my bills.
At that time, my sons were 6, 8, & 10 years old and lived with me 6 nights a week. As a single father of 3 sons, I felt dejected that the career I had chosen to support my sons (general internist) would not allow me to be home to guide my sons.
So, I looked at the numbers and decided to learn how to use the internet to find people who need the services I offer and who can afford to pay me the real value--in cash.
First, I wrote my "kiss-off" letters to the insurance carriers (Remember Cortez? I burned the boats so there could be no retreat).
Then I started going to marketing classes, internet workshops, and reading everything I could find on business models. I searched for every way that non-medical businesses use to connect to people and then take excellent care of the people who come (while generating immediate cash flow). I determined to modify the most powerful of those methods to fit a medical practice.
Sure, I continued to do charity work; but I wanted to decide when to do the free work instead of sending bills to insurance carriers and wondering which bills they would pay and how many months they would take before sending the cash (Odd isn't it? If you're late paying the electric bill--they turn off your lights; but, if you're late jumping through the insurance hoops, they no longer have to pay you at all!).
I remember (after burning the boats) awakening...alone in the middle of the night...with those 3 little boys sleeping in the adjoining room, and thinking, "What am I doing?! No insurance?!! Can I really take care of my family this way?"
And I would get out of bed in a cold sweat and walk into the next room to sit at my computer to study and write.
My income dropped to almost nothing and we moved into a tiny house across from the elementary school. My goal was to every month double my almost zero income. Up until then, I was the doctor who was embarrassed to ask for a co-pay.
Within one year, my income grew to twice and then 3 times what it was in my insurance-based practice--and I was taking better care of patients!
Now, 11 years later, I've "spent" well over $500,000 on my internet-marketing-business education (continue to spend $3,000-$5,000 per month on software and marketing classes) and have taken several trademarks to a world wide level...all orchestrated from my lap top in a little town in southern Alabama with 3 red lights on the main street. (I put "spent" in quotation marks because I made back that money many times over).
Teaching introductory workshops over the past 3 years, I watched doctors use my methods to change their lives over and over and over--hundreds of doctors (while doing more meaningful work for the patients who visit them).
I Revealed Only the Surface...Until Now!
With only one day allotted to marketing at my previous workshops (where I also teach medical procedures), I can only introduce important marketing/business topics. But, even with only this introductory material, doctors and nurse practitioners went home and changed their lives.
But, now (because many physicians and sales reps who attended my intro classes have asked), I'm ready to demonstrate three levels deeper than I've revealed in any other course.
But, instead of making this "work"...we're going to play an intense Game..
"Hunger Games for Doctors"
- Are you hungry for more time with your family?
- Do you, every day, watch hundreds (or thousands) of people drive by your office, people who would benefit greatly by your knowledge and skills, yet they keep driving right past your office--not knowing what you can offer?
- Are you hungry to connect with these people--to help them with the most valuable products and services that you're able to offer? Are you hungry to spend less time asking for money or filling out insurance forms and more time actually taking care of people who need your knowledge and skills?
- Would you be willing to spend most of 3 days using game theory to restructure the way you communicate with patients if you knew when you went back to your office that you'd be doing more of what people need from you?
- Would you come play games for 3 days if you knew that those games would boost your income by 10's to 100's of thousands of dollars over the next year?
- Would you come play games for 3 days if you knew that you would go back home and see more lives changed for the better, see your knowledge base of medicine expand in more meaningful ways, and see more people recognize your unique and growing level of expertise---and then pay you well to access your services?
If such games sound interesting to you, please consider the following agenda and consider joining me and a few other premier providers for a life changing (yours and the people who need you) 3 days of "games"...
June 12. 9 am - 4 pm
Business Strategies from Other Industries That Sky Rocket Your Income While Inspiring Patients to Better Health
Yesterday morning, I opened my email to read that a local doctor is offering 20% off on one of his medical procedures and another email showing a local obstetrician trying to replace the income from her practice by selling vitamins in a MLM scheme. Please understand, I think there can be a place for both of those strategies...but the primary strategy for a physician is to be about finding better ways to take care of people and offering (at full price) the most valuable skill/knowledge obtained to change lives (not building a "downline"). So, I just bowed by head in shame at the desperate emails that my colleagues had sent.
The tools of the internet only hurt your reputation if you use them to advertise discounts that turn you into Walmart Medicine.
So, the first day will be devoted to understanding and planning (using an active "game" format) all of the following...
- Step-by-step business plan for transitioning from insurance to a cash practice if you're all insurance based now (remember...it all must mean better care for your patients).
- 24 Business Models that Blow the Roof Off of a Cash Medical Practice (you'll be tempted to get a bigger building, but it won't be necessary).
- The Daily, Weekly, & Monthly practices that make it all actually happen.
- What would this be worth to you and those people who will see you?..."Determine the most profitable & valuable service that you offer, then develop plans that put at least 2 more people per week in your office who want and pay you for that service."
"So Many Ideas...I Think it's Going to be Hard to Sleep."
A thoughtful architect will design a better house; still there comes a time that it takes tools and construction (else no house will be erected). So, here's what happens next in Hunger Games for Doctors...
Jun 13, 9 am - noon
The Crucial Tools and How to Use Them
After you understand the structure that self propagates and delivers inspiration to your patients, then you're ready to learn the tools that help you deliver around the clock -- digital and physical. It's about multiplying results while decreasing efforts. That's what good business models and good business tools do.
Laser Lipo: My Trip to Newport Beach
A few years ago, I flew to Newport Beach to study laser liposuction with a known expert. While still there, I sent an email to my patients telling them that my laser machine was still in the box but that I was that day in a class learning to do the procedure. By the time I flew home, 5 patients payed me by credit card to have me do the procedure...without anyone even needing to talk with them on the phone (they just clicked and reserved a spot).
That's what an email did while I learned a new procedure. Using those same e-mail techniques will FILL your office with people who want what you know best how to do.
On Day 2, you'll discover...
- How to really make videos that deliver info that inspires people to better health and fills your office.
- How to structure and record a podcast and be listed on iTunes.
- Detailed email strategies (3 levels deeper than I've ever taught).
- How to structure a patient education system that inspires people to better health while spreading the word about you and your services in a viral fashion similar to multi-level marketing.
- How to orchestrate content on your website to inspire, educate, and bring to you the people who need you most (whom you most want to help) and who are eager to pay you.
After you've learned 2-3 levels deep about every tool, then it's time to learn how to put it all together to launch a new level...
Day 2 afternoon:
June 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Putting Yourself in the World While Finding More Time
If you know all the tools but if it takes a fortune in time and money to implement them, then nothing will happen. Here's how to multiply efforts...
- How to think about innovation and creation to leave a footprint in medicine.
- Using an assistant to get some of the busy work done.
- Hiring ghost writers...what I've learned from my mistakes.
- How to make your book a best seller on Amazon.
- Getting free time on local and national news.
- Ads that cost $5 and make you a star (the nuances of making $5 click ads do more work than TV ads).
- In a very personal way analyze the products/services you have, find the dormant knowledge skills that you have that could boost your value to the world and the income that you receive as a reward.
"He Told Me Specifically What to Do"
Now that you know the plan and the tools, it's time to fine tune it all using a Master Mind plan...
June 14, 9 am - 4 pm
Step-by-Step, Personal Strategy Map Construction
You do not exactly match any other person.
What you most want to do in your office will not be the same as the physician down the street from your office. The book you want to write is not the same as the book the physician down the street wants to write. So, for the last of the 3 days, there will be construction of specific strategy maps personalized for your practice and your life.
This one day could more than pay for your time away from your office and for the registration for this workshop. The room at this event will be filled with very successful physicians and marketers--you will benefit both from their advice and mine with time for questions and answers by the "Master Mind" spirit of the room.
- What's the first thing to do for YOUR particular practice, town, and considering your favorite service to offer.
- Second thing?
- Third thing?
- What's the most powerful thing to do when you get back to the office that will change the live of you and that of your patients?
- What will you do and what will you delegate (and to whom)?
Napoleon Hill defined a "Master Mind" as...
"...a mind that is developed through the harmonious cooperation of two or more people who ally themselves for the purpose of accomplishing any given task."
Knowledge is not power--it's only potential power. Power (to help and to prosper) comes from "...organized knowledge, expressed through intelligent efforts."
That's what happens with a Master Mind.
When you go home, you'll be motivated...but then...you make it home...and "you get caught up" in other things.
So, you'll go home with master checklists to get it all done.
The Master-Step-by-Step Checklist to Launch Your Practice
When you go home, I want you to stay on track, so there will be a master checklist to implement all the tools discussed.
How to Ask for the Money
DVD explaining in detail how I have patients gladly pay me or my staff in advance, when they make their appointment, while I'm walking--money collected and appointment made. This is my detailed strategy for getting the people who really need you to commit to coming to see you.
This is NOT about manipulation. This is about motivation. It's about making sure that the people who need your services to find better health and a better life get off the fence and come see you (paying in advance so that you know they're coming and they don't back out and miss the new life you can offer).
The Doctor's Tool Box
The best software, best books, best videos, best apps, best computers and printers and helpers...all put in a neat bundle that saves you the over $500,000 (and 14 years of building my own websites) that I spent figuring out what works best.
Sometimes, just knowing the tool is all it takes to conquer the job.
If you're ready to stop paying thousands for marketing efforts that don't bring you patients...
If you're ready to see more people land in your office who need the most valuable services and products that you have to offer...
And if you're ready to avoid missing out on time with your family, then please pay attention because I'm ready to lay out the plan...
You won't need expensive TV ads...
You won't need to work all night to pay the bills...
You won't even need to worry what Obama care will allow you to have next year.
When you register right now...
Only 20 Seats Available
Here's Everything You'll Get ,
When You Attend the
"Hunger Games for Doctors"
|Training: 3 Days...|
|Day 1: Business Strategies||$3,997.00|
|Day 2 Morning: Crucial Tools & How to Use Them||$1,997.00|
|Day 2 Afternoon: Insert Yourself into the World||$1,997.00|
|Day 3: Personal Strategy Map Construction||$3,997.00|
|Time Limited Bonuses|
|Bonus 1: Master Step-by-Step Checklist||$1,997.00|
|Bonus 2: How to Ask for the Money DVD||$1,997.00|
|Bonus 3: The Doctor's Tool Kit||$1,997.00|
Total Real World Value Today:
Your Price Today:
Hunger Games for Doctors
YES! I want to be one of the 20 people in the room...to change my life & the lives of my patients.
- I understand I will be billed $4,987 today to reserve my seat at the Hunger Games for Doctors event.
- I understand this event will be at Dr. Runels office at 52 South Section St., Suite A, Fairhope, Alabama on June 12-14, 2014
- I understand that I am responsible for my own hotel accommodations & travel arrangements to and from the event (click here for travel details)
P.S. If you have questions, please call my personal cell (251-648-7704) or send an e-mail to Support@VampireMarketing.Zendesk.com