Vampire Facelift® Provider Group Application
This group of scientists, physicians, and nurse-practitioners (members of the American Cosmetic Cellular Medicine Association) works to discover and to become expert at the best uses of cell biology to improve health and beauty.
The methods include stem cells, peptides, glycosaminoglycans (like Juvederm and Restylane), retinoic acid, platelet rich fibrin matrix (and other blood derived growth factors), hormones, nutritional strategies, and cosmetic peels. But, other methods are on the way.
What You Can Find Here...
1. Immediate access to on-line training videos about advanced techniques with Juvederm & Botox (upper and lower face).
2. Through members-only forums, privately share ideas about new research and procedures.
3. The site also gives a way for members to become certified in the Vampire Facelift TM procedure and the Vampire Breast Lift (TM) procedure with immediately viewable on-line videos, members-only live seminars, and webinars.
4. Active membership in the ACCMA gives you the legal right to use the Vampire Facelift trademark and the Vampire Breast Lift Trademark since you will gain access to the exact way these procedures are done and even help us make that and other procedures better.
Join us now in the exciting task of finding and implementing ways to use cellular medicine for health and beauty.
- Physicians, nurse-practitioners, and Physicians Assistants can apply (or renew license) by clicking here now ($97 application fee refunded if not approved) Acceptance gives access to training materials and listing as provider at VampireFacelift.com for as long as provider fulfills the requirements of certified providers.
- If you're not ready to join, you can send question to me at this email address. I give priority to answering questions to those who make application. Should your application be denied, your money will be refunded.
Thank you very much for your interest.
Charles Runels, MD
P.P.S.The New York Times (March 2, 2011): "Dr. Charles Runels, a cosmetic doctor...trademarked it [Vampire Facelift]...this was to standardize the offering so patients know what to expect." Membership and training at the ACCMA gives physicians exclusive rights to this trademark.
Those using the name Vampire Facelift (R) who are not listed as members here (and at VampireFacelift.com) could be offering an inferior procedure, could be misleading patients, and are subject to serious legal consequences including damages to both patients who receive the procedure and to physicians licensed to use the name.
Results can vary but (for the best chance at similar results) if you wish to have the Vampire Facelift (TM)--seek a provider listed in the "Public Member Directory" section of this site to be sure you are seeing a physician who knows exactly how this trademarked procedure was done.
Physicians can view detailed video instructions of this procedure and other procedures immediately upon access to the members-only section of this web site.
Physicians advertising the Vampire Facelift (TM) who are not listed on this site should seek membership and access to the videos or cease advertising the Vampire Facelift (TM) immediately.
Are you going for "Botox," or "Juvederm," or Retin A, or "blood-derived growth factors" or are you going for the skill and knowledge of how best to use these materials?
This video reviews some of the research supporting the use of PRP...
The ACCMA aims to find the best materials and the best procedures in Cellular Medicine to create a more healthy and beautiful body--and then to educate physicians and patients about those observations.